- United States Environmental Protection Agency (2009) |Environmental Justice Achievement Award for partnership on Clean Trucks Program
- Environment Now (2009) | Clean Trucks Program
- Communities for a Better Environment (2008) | Ally of the Year
- Environment Now (2008) | Statewide on-road diesel truck & bus rule
- State of California Senate (2007) | Air Quality and Clean Air Action Plan
- Environment Now (2006) | Ports Come Together to Create Groundbreaking Clean Air Action Plan
- Community Action to Fight Asthma
- Center for Community Action and Environmental Justice (2004) | Dr. Zweig Community Health AdvocacyAward
- East Yard Communities for Environmental Justice led the Community Advisory Committee that advises the Gateway Cities Council of Governments on its I-710 major corridor study
- East Yard Communities for Environmental Justice organized community members who contributed to the regional public pressure that led to the railroad’s commitment to purchase 60 hybrid locomotives to traverse the south coastlines.
- East Yard Communities for Environmental Justice, in collaboration with residents, was successful in getting the City of Commerce City Council to pass an Environmental Justice Resolution, which included the development of a general plan-working group with a focus on environmental health and justice.